Poi

  • Poggio di Lanés

    The location is impressive and offers a beautiful view of the villages of Roveredo and San Vittore and, on the opposite side, the view of the mountain ranges dominated by Pizzo di Claro, which separat...
    Read more
  • Roveredo - Casa Tenchio (Tenchio House)

    This early Baroque (mid-17th century) horseshoe-shaped building, built in the style of the Italian mansions at the time, is on the road in the old centre of Piazza. The facade overlooks the courtyard ...
    Read more
  • Roveredo - Casa Zuccalli e Mazio (Zuccalli e Mazio House)

    It comprises two of the most interesting dwellings: Casa Zuccalli (owned by the well-known family of builders in Austria and Bavaria) with a round arch portal with faceted ashlar and graffiti depictin...
    Read more
  • Roveredo - Chiesa di San Fedele (Church of San Fedele)

    Located in the homonymous hamlet, mentioned in 1419, enlarged in 1630, deconsecrated and emptied of its furnishings in 1911, after a long period of neglect it became a restoration workshop of the Univ...
    Read more
  • Roveredo - Chiesa di Sant'Anna / Madonna del Ponte Chiuso (Church of Sant'Anna / Madonna del Ponte Chiuso)

    This impressive and harmoniously proportioned Baroque construction is one of the most interesting in the Mesolcina valley. It forms a scenic entrance to the Traversagna valley against the backdrop of ...
    Read more
  • Roveredo - Chiesa di Sant'Antonio abate

    The church is on the cantonal road in the old centre of Piazza. First documented in 1419 and extended in the 17th century, it is built on a plain longitudinal plan with a square choir. The hexagonal f...
    Read more
  • Roveredo - Chiesa parrocchiale di San Giulio

    This large medieval building (first mentioned in 1219) has an impressive post-Romanesque bell tower. Inside there is a Romanesque-Gothic polygonal choir (around 1300), flanked by side chapels entirely...
    Read more
  • Roveredo - Palazzo Comacio

    This impressive square building, arranged on three almost identical levels, was erected in around 1670 by Tommaso Comacio: it is possibly the only example of a civil engineering project designed and b...
    Read more
  • Roveredo - Palazzo Trivulzio

    The first records date back to the early 14th century. It was originally owned by the Sacco family and then acquired by the Trivulzio family in 1480. All that remains of the fortified building on the ...
    Read more
  • Roveredo - Torre di Boggiano

    This is an old medieval watchtower built in a commanding position on a rocky spur above the ravines of the Traversagna. From here there is a splendid view of much of the valley. The ruins of the four-...
    Read more

CONDIVIDI

Share on facebook
Share on whatsapp
Share on telegram
Share on email