Latest Points of interest



San Bernardino - Lago Doss

A round lake in a wide valley less than 2 km south of the village; the adjacent area is included in the inventory of peat bogs of national importance.

Read More

San Bernardino - Hotel Ravizza/National

The cube-shaped Neoclassical building with a hip roof was erected around the middle of the century; a plaque commemorates the fact that Cavour stayed here in 1858.

Read More

San Bernardino - Antica Fonte minerale

This building was erected in 1829 by Paolo Battaglia, a wealthy trader from Milan. A medallion above a mineral water drinking fountain commemorates Battaglia's work.   

Read More

San Bernardino - Chiesa Rotonda

This is a central-plan church with a drum dome; the impressive steps were built between 1867 and 1897 in the style of the church known as

Read More

San Bernardino - Cappella dell'oratorio di San Bernardino

This is a cube-shaped building with a square choir. It has a low bell tower with pyramidic roof and a vestry. Built between around 1450-67,

Read More


Mesocco - Chiesa di San Rocco

This Baroque church, thought to have been built in the early 1500s, was a Capuchin hospice from 1668. It has two chapels (added in 1671)

Read More

Mesocco - Ponte Purlingheni

A few hundred metres below the former railway station, towards the hamlet of Benabbia, you will come across this single-arch stone bridge over a gorge

Read More

Mesocco - Chiesa parrocchiale dei Santi Pietro e Paolo

Steps with the Stations of the Way of the Cross lead up to the parish church that stands on a spot with panoramic views. The earliest records date

Read More

Mesocco - Castello di Mesocco

The castle stands on a rocky outcrop overlooking the valley. It was the main fortress of the Grisonians and one of the largest castle fortifications in Switzerland.

Read More

Mesocco - Chiesa di Santa Maria del Castello

Romanesque building, mentioned in 1219, with rectangular nave and two apses; extended in 1627; six-storey Romanesque bell tower.

Read More

Soazza - Selve castanili di Mont Grand

A round trip of about 2 hours starts from the village and takes you through these chestnut woods of considerable environmental and scenic importance.

Read More



Soazza - Chiesa di San Rocco

The Baroque building (1633), on a longitudinal plan, is located in the centre of the village. The rectangular choir is decorated with rich stucco

Read More

Soazza - Cappella dell'oratorio della Madonna Addolorata

Baroque construction at the bottom of the steps leading up to the church of San Martino, altered in 1751.  

Read More

Soazza - Chiesa parrocchiale di San Martino

The hilltop parish church enjoys open views and is linked to the village and the oratory below by a long flight of steps. Registered in 1219, in 1626-39

Read More

Lostallo - Cascata Buffalora

The waterfall is visible on the right of the valley, near the restaurant of the same name and the cantonal road. When there is enough water, the Buffalora

Read More

Progetto co-finanziato da:
Capofila:
Partner di progetto:
 
Scarica la app

Powered by ItinerAria - Photographic credits - Copyright